Non-Runners take your mark in the “No Run” Run
to support Greene County Imagination Library & Greene LEAF
Wear shoes or go barefoot, in your own home, on your own comfy couch.
“Runners” will experience the fun of a run- the exciting finish, a race number, a commemorative t-shirt, and supporting a good cause- all this without breaking a sweat, because it’s a “No Run” Run.
When: August 23-28, Winner announced live on Facebook August 29
Where: Your own home
What: The “No Run” Run is a fundraiser for Greene County Imagination Library and
Greene LEAF. It’s a unique opportunity to cross the finish line without
having to run at all.
- As a participant, you will receive a race t-shirt and bib number.
- You will be able to compete for the top finishers’ prizes by earning extra points* during the “run”.
- You will experience communal pride, as you help raise funds for 2 important County programs.
Cost: $30 per “racer” or become a “No Run” Run Sponsor * Modern Woodmen will match donations! *
* 5K Run $100
* 10K Run $150
* ½ Marathon $200
* Marathon $500
* Ultra Marathon $1,000
Why: Greene County Imagination Library & Greene LEAF provide books and learning materials to
Greene County children from Birth through High School.
*Earn Points to get you to the Finish Line Sooner:
- Register for event – 30 points
- Create Facebook fundraiser for GCIL or Greene LEAF – 100 points
- “Like”/ Follow GCIL and Greene LEAF Facebook pages – 5 points
- Share “No Run” Run Facebook event – 20 points
- Share GCIL and Greene LEAF Facebook pages – 10 points
- Raise funds – 1 point per dollar raised by asking friends & neighbors to sponsor you
Register here: https://form.jotform.com/202045341053036
Check here for upcoming GCIL community events!